Monday, July 16, 2012

What my summer looks like...

I can safely say that summer is here now. It's been a gorgeous few weeks, so I couldn't really justify staying inside for too long. It's really a catch 22... there's so much about summer and beautiful weather that inspires me, but I can never sit down inside on my computer to write it all down because it's just too gosh darn beautiful outside!

So far, my summer looks like this:

Dancing, excitement, and dizziness as my dance partner swung me so hard I fell over. Twice. (It was awesome!)

Fireworks, lights, and photo-ops.


Shocking the air with screams, laughter and spazziness at the park.

Mosquito bites all over my legs as a result of staying outside after dark with my sisters.

Random adventures.

Reading on the porch while slapping bugs off my arms.

Those little marks you get on your feet when you sit in the grass for a long time.

Fundraising for our upcoming trip to Summit! (Another garage sale, and more amazing memories)

A bird funeral. :(



The Amazing Spiderman.

Flipflops and summer dresses.

That awesome rush you get when you swing as high as you can and the wind tickles the back of your neck.

It's not near being over yet, and I'm just fine with that. Summer seems to be the one season that flies by way too fast.

What does your summer look like so far?











7 comments:

  1. Anonymous16 July, 2012

    Heeey that looks pretty sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, did you put fireworks on the whirly-gig? :D

    Btw, sorry about scaring you about the blog being gone, it seems to have reappeared. :? That was wierd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, we did. :D

      haha, That's ok... I'm just glad it's still here! I'm guessing you probably went to check it at the same time my email address was disabled. :P

      Delete
  3. LOVE the fireworks pictures. They make my heart happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've told you before but I'll tell you again because it's true, your pictures are really neat!!!! Epic really. :)

    My Summer is a waltz between outside activities (dancing, games, campout), car ride to Summit, my grandpa's farm, loving my nieces and scheduling Autumn classes!
    ~Anna P. :)

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!