Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life In Letters 3

Dear Pinterest,

You make me feel crafty when I've hardly lifted a glue gun, like an athlete when I can hardly jog for one minute, and like an inspiration although hardly anything eloquent comes out of my mouth. Also, I never realized there were that many uses for glow sticks. They seem to have so much... purpose now. 
~Kay

Dear Fast Food Restaurants, 

Why must you always give your menu items dorky names? Do you think it sounds creative, or do you like to just hear us suffer as we try to say "I'd like the huckleberry hullaballoo" and have you take us seriously?
"Can I have a... urm... sundae?"
"Sure, what kind?"
"A... um... a cutiepatootiesundae?"
"Sorry, you'll need to speak up."
"I WANT A CUTIE PATOOTIE SUNDAE!" *huffs* Don't judge me.

Your frustrated customer,
~Kay

Dear Whoever it was who Designed Graduation Caps,

It's a square. With a tassel on it. That attaches to your head. Really?
~Kay

Dear Dancing Little Caesar's Guy, 

Your grueling job of dancing around in the hot sun and smelling your own skin baking to medium rare in an embarrassing costume is not in vain. Sometimes all it takes to brighten someone's day is to see some random dancing person on the side of the street. 
You're simply awesome. Also, you've got some nice moves.
~Kay

Dear Shoes, 

Thanks for protecting my feet from random icky things on the ground, and for looking so darn cute while doing it. 
~Kay

1 comment:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!