Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What's on my Desktop???

In our family, we have 2 laptops. We have 7 people using those two laptops. Among those seven people, we have people who like to drag onto the the desktop uploaded pictures, random internet funnies and even more random screenshots of presumably nothing. Which leads me to my newest blog segment.

WHAT THE HECK IS ON MY DESKTOP?!?! 

This segment is guaranteed to always have new material, because as I type this, there is a desktop full of random pictures to be posted. And this is just one of the laptops. 

So let's get started! 



I don't know who these people are.... 
That's low. Real low. 


Lilo! :D 

XD

Kika!

:P

It's a dog. In a Santa hat.

I really don't know what's going on in this one. I think that's a pumpkin biscuit Karly's holding...


Ok, yeah. They were making biscuits.

Dancing! :D

My mom decided to make her own lip balm. :P


*derp* 

Bunkbed

Bunkbed again.

And yet another picture of the bunk bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!