Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What's on my Desktop???

And for another installment of WOMD, I'm going to the "little laptop."
This is the laptop that the little kids mostly use. 
This is where you see true weirdness. 

...And there's that dog in the Santa hat again. He somehow must've been important enough to make an appearance on both desktops. :P

Ok, this one was me. XD 

A picture of Easter from forever ago. I'm kind of dressed like a Kindergarten teacher...  :P

My friend Foster's little sister from a few years ago
Kianna in the bath tub. This was back when she liked baths...

My mommy. :) I think she was about 5 months pregnant with Kianna in this one. 



This one seems to be an evil bunny who can reproduce via mitosis...  I've never known fear like this... 


Oh, the wonderfully disturbing things you can do with Mac Photo Booth. 

Since you can't eat virtual cakes, my sisters feel the need to take screenshots of them instead.

Unless they're jellybeans.

My Neighbor Totoro! :D 

Yet another weird Photo Booth picture. I think those are her arms...?

My sisters really like Studio Ghibli movies. XP 

This bunny looks harmless enough, but in case she's associated with evil amoeba bunny, I'd be careful...
Also, what's in that giant egg? O_O

1 comment:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!