Friday, March 16, 2012

Life in Letters


Ok, so I noticed that on a few blogs there are people who like to write letters to things. I thought it sounded fun, so here it goes...

Dear Toothbrush,

Thank you for sitting around and letting me scrub my cruddy teeth with your bristly face every day. I find that quite brave of you. I probably wouldn't like it if I had to rub my face on someone's molars. I might take you for granted a little bit.

~Kaylee

Dear Diary,

You're probably the only one who's been able to sit there, shut up, and listen to all my pathetic ramblings, rants, and daydreams. That's pretty good for $12. You're better than any Shrink there is.

~Kaylee

Dear Facebook,

I wish I knew how to quit you!
Jk, I'm too far gone for that.

~Kaylee

Dear Buddy from the Dollar Tree,

Thanks for making my day. You're so freaking FRIENDLY. I love that! Most people who have to sit in a florescent lit room all day aren't as enthusiastic, but you treat your job like you're at a party. I hope I can be like that when I get a job. :)

~Kaylee

Dear guy who nearly hit us crossing the street with his car that one time,

Slow down when you're in a parking lot, and for gosh sake PAY ATTENTION. I think I might have died a little after that episode. O_o

~Kaylee

...And since this is just sort of a random post anyway, I thought I'd just throw in a few announcements.

I now have 25 followers!


Might not sound like many to some people, but I think it's awesome (heck, it's half way to 50, a quarter of the way to 100, and like... 1/40 of 1000!) :) Thank you all for reading my blog!



The title for this post is after the song "Life in Letters" by Lucy Schwartz. LISTEN TO IT (if you want to... ;)







1 comment:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!