Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life in Letters 2

Here's another installment of LIL. :) After my last one I thought of a few more, so I thought I'd do this on a semi-regular basis, if not for your entertainment, then for mine.

Dear Brain,

There are certain times when I need you. Important times. Times where your little dispute with my tongue doesn't make any of us look good. These times include the following:

When I'm about to tell the punchline of a joke
When I'm trying to have an intellectual conversation
When anybody wants my opinion on anything
When I'm on the phone with someone
When I'm trying to make someone feel better

You sometimes seem to have a mind of your own.

~Kaylee


____

Dear Bread Crust,

Why must you be so disgusting? Nobody likes you. Get a job and make yourself useful.

~Kaylee


____

Dear Clementines,

You're like a baby orange. Although, why is it that you taste better than an orange? You're like... practically the same thing. I guess it doesn't matter, as long as you keep being awesome.

~Kaylee


____

Dear life,

I've got your lemons right here... you seem to have misplaced them. I'll be waiting for you to pick them up. :P

~Kaylee


____

Dear TV,

I'm on to you. I know what you're really doing. "Oh, look at the little flickering screen! It's so entertaining!" You're taking my productive hours of boredom (maybe the same kind of boredom Thomas Edison had when he was like "Hey! I'm going to invent electricity!" Ironic?) and making them unproductive hours of boredom. And I don't appreciate it. (And yes... I know Thomas Edison didn't "invent" electricity...)

~Kaylee


____


Dear Glasses,


You look cool. You're useful, too... only you're not useful to me. And that's sad, because I really want to wear you but I don't have bad eyesight (nor do I want bad eyesight...) So I guess our relationship cannot be.


~Kaylee

5 comments:

  1. This is great, I love reading your posts - they always bring a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post!
    I am your newest follower and would appreciate it if you would follow me back! I will make a free blog button for you if you would like:)
    Alexa
    Shineyourglorydown.blogspot.com
    underHisumbrelladesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! I'll definitely take a look at your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!