Friday, February 8, 2013

Boyfrieeen

Guys, I did it. I found "The One."

Well really, I didn't find him. He found me. 

It's a funny story, actually. I was hurriedly walking down the misty morning streets by myself, when I crossed this adorable chihuahua in the middle of the street. I went over to pet her, but little did I know that she was going to lash out and attack me! I screamed in terror, but it was too late. The angered canine had latched its talons to my leg and would not let me go. 

All the sudden, I felt it lifted from me, and the chaos was over. When I looked up, there was a dashing young man cradling the once-livid animal calmly in his arms. He looked up at me with eyes that seemed to peer into my very soul and grab hold of the breath within my lungs. "Are you ok?" He spoke in a half-whisper that reverberated through my entire being. All that I could say was "Ahblah." Which, in retrospect, was probably my soul speaking something I cannot entirely understand. 

He took me to the hospital to get a rabies vaccine. From there we've been together ever since. 

So you're probably dying to get to know more about this guy. I will be more than happy to satisfy your curiosity. 

His name is Rayon. Rayon Barcelona. 



This picture of him was taken for the news, after he singlehandedly saved a man from a stampede of dolphins. You didn't think that could happen? That's probably because Rayon has stopped them all. He's on the NDADS (National Defense Against Dolphin Stampedes). He founded it himself. 

Rayon's favorite activities are traveling, writing poetry, playing the guitar, assisting the elderly, and teaching orphan children how to knit. He had a hard time with the latter after his dolphin accident, which was a really hard time for him. I was there to hold him when he cried. Even though he's so successful and saintly, he's so real.

He says that cooking is one of his greatest talents and cleaning is cleansing to his spirit. 


Here he is helping me open a pickle jar. He's always so very helpful. 

We've been on countless adventures since we've met. Here we are at the beach.


He took me there before his modeling tour.


Oh, isn't he just so ROMANTIC?!

I admit, my devoted blog followers, that I've kept our relationship hush-hush for a long time. It is not from shame (far from it!), but because I wanted to keep all of you girls from getting ravenously jealous. Of course, I cannot help it if you feel like now that Rayon is taken you have a gaping hole in your life. But don't worry. You'll still find someone someday... even if he's half as handsome and has only accomplished a fraction of the same feats.

Did I have you guys going for a second?


Maybe I had a little too much fun with this one... ;) I think if Rayon was real he'd probably drive me nuts.

(This post was loosely inspired by Eli's Mommy Blog. If you've never seen it... GO THERE. He's hilarious!) ;)

6 comments:

  1. Dolphin Stampeeds? Dolpshns save humans, and they don't swim in stampeeds lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but that's what they *want* you to think. ;) lol jk

      Delete
    2. They swim in pods, which are like stampedes but more coordinated in order to result in the maximum amount of destruction possible.
      Dolphins do often save people in trouble, but so do many mafias. :0

      Delete
  2. they're like, my 3rd favourite animals

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!