Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...



If you are reading this, then you are reading a monumental moment in history; for here on this day, I am writing the blog post to begin all legendary blog posts. This is where it allllll starts.

...Or not. Chances are, you're probably reading this because I told you about it or because you're reaaalllly bored and have been browsing blogs for hours (get up! Go outside! DO something with your life!). I'm not sure how many viewers I'm going to get, but I'm really hoping this takes off. I love to write and needed a project, so here we are. :)

Welcome to my blog!!!

If you don't know me, I'm Kaylee Beutler (otherwise known as "Kay.") (To the right, holding "Moono." Isn't "Yo Gabba Gabba" AWESOME?!?!)


Here's me with my sisters (from left to right: Khloe, Kyla holding Katie, Karissa, and Karly). And, since all of our names start with K, some of our common nicknames include, "Kat...Ky...Khlo... HEY YOU!"

We like to keep people on their toes. :P

My Mom, and my newest baby sister, Kianna...

...aaand my dad with Kianna (as you can see, it's hard getting a picture of all of us at once).

So there you have it. We're one of those "weird" families with "like, a bajillion kids." ;) It's hectic, it's loud, it's borderline insanity over here sometimes, but I love it. My family likes to keep things interesting.

As for me, I shoot people.


I also like driving my family members insane with playing the piano and learning ASL (which I'm having a great time with!)


I'm 17 years old, I'm a senior, I volunteer at a horse stable, love music and the color orange.
(And I'm beginning to sound like an intro for a Miss America contestant...) :P

Hello. I'm Kaylee. Nice to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!