Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day, Sore throats and stuff.



In one year, this day wouldn't exist.

No, the Mayans are wrong.

I mean that today is LEAP DAY! :)

Today is the day that only comes around every 4 years!

I want to do something cool today, or start some sort of tradition... but right now I'm looking kind of like this:

Sick, lazy, and home alone.

So... the only things I could start as a tradition would be getting a sore throat, laying around like the pathetic baby I am and feeling sorry for myself.

But in happier news... I got accepted to Summit (I talked about Summit at the end of this post, for those who were wondering...), I now know A-E in Morse Code, and I found the best camomile tea EVER (to give you an idea, I normally don't like tea...)

What else can I say to make you happy? Hm...
I got nothin'.

Ugh. Can you still tell I have a wee bit of writer's block left? Hopefully you still love me. ;)

Happy Leap Day!


6 comments:

  1. Hebe you are such a great funny blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Thanks. :) So are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still love you!!! <3 Sorry you're feeling poorly. :( Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, good to know. Love you, too! XD haha
    Thanks, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE'RE GOING TO SUMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!!!
    Well, after you feel better anyway, sorry to hear your sick. :(
    Hugs from afar,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRING IT ON!!! It's gonna be awesome! :D

    Thanks! It's definitely a weird cold... it seems to come and go throughout the day. :P It's not that bad, though, and I think I'll be better soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!