Friday, February 24, 2012

So... airplane food.

...What's up with that? Amiright?


This week, I've suffered from a total writer's block (hence the fewer posts and penguin randomness). I figured I may as well just try and push through it by writing something. So... here I am. What do you want me to say? Oh yeah... that's my decision. Crud.

Ok... I'm thinking. What about... purses? No.
Purple Pillows? No.
Paper cranes? Nah.
I'm just naming off things I see in my room. :P

It seems like this week my mind has taken an indefinite vacation. I really don't know where it's wandered off to. It doesn't write, it doesn't call...

My chores and my homework are like, "Kaylee... we need you. Please don't neglect us like this!"
But then the computer's like, "Hey, I'm way more interesting. You can learn from me, too -- Here's a tutorial on making paper cranes!"
My empty head is more attracted to the shininess of the laptop, so it's a losing battle.

My brain is in a total haze lately. I really can't think straight on anything. I think it's just all the things going on in my life right now. You know... we ran out of snacks, and nobody will learn morse code with me... life is tough.

Hehe, ok, it's not that trivial (although I think it would be really cool to learn morse code with someone so we could talk to each other without people knowing; or I could just be normal and get a cellphone...) I do know that my little pity party has lasted way too long. I need to do something like this:

She doesn't look like she has writer's block.

It's also funny how we can sometimes get so distracted with our problems that we sort of shy away from God a little. That's when we need Him the most! I need to suck it up, read my Bible, remember that God has everything under control, and be happy, darn it! ;)

In other news... I want cookies.


4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I read your post and laughed. It's was just plain funny.
    Good reminder there at the end. :)
    (I'm bringing cookies Sunday if you can wait that long :p )
    ~Anna P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that just making yourself write can help writer's block, did it work?LoL

    I could learn Morse Code with you.
    : ]

    Which one did you want to learn, and how did you plan on doing it?Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna: Don't be sorry! I'm glad it made you laugh. :D haha
    Sunday: So close, yet so far away... :P

    Foster: It only worked long enough to write this post. >_< lol

    "Which one"? lol I didn't know there was more than one type. :P I just found a video on youtube of all the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a quick check on wikipedia and there was an American, a Continental, and an International. 0_o
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Morse_comparison.svg

    Although I guess American is the only "Morse" code 'cuz the guy was American.haha

    It's always seemed like a useful thing, but never present enough to learn without reason.LoL

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!