Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi, my name is Kaylee, and I'm addicted to the computer.

("HI, KAYLEE!")



So I mentioned here that I have a bit of a problem managing my time. Well, it was this ill-usage of time that made me fall behind on my chores, and made my parents do something about it. :P

Yes. I, Kaylee, one of partially-sound mind and the perfect example of poise and perfection (Ok, I lied a little... ;), have been grounded.

And while I'm kind of bummed that I will not only be missing out on the internet world, but the TV, too... I'm also sort of cool with it. I'm hoping that this week will be really productive, that I can catch up on my chores, and maybe get some more reading done (for fun! As opposed to just reading school books, which has been sucking up all my reading time.) :)

As far as blogging, my mom's allowing me to post my Valentine's Day post this coming Tuesday, but some of the other upcoming posts I've mentioned for this week will be postponed until next week.

Everybody have a great 7 days, and hopefully, if I'm not laughing maniacally and cradling myself in a fetal position, I shall be back to tell you all about my screen-free week, Memory Monday, and B.E.A.T Stables. :)

Photo Cred:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!