Saturday, January 7, 2012

Contests, Contests Contests... XD


I've discovered all these awesomely fun photo contests on blogger! :)
I think I'm getting hooked...

"Lucia, Etc." is having a photo contest. :)
Theme: "The Little Things."

My entry:


Yup, that's a snake. :) Typical boy, right?
Go check out the contest here:

lucia, etc.


"A Ray of Sunshine." Is also having a photo contest! XD
Theme: Winter
My Entry:


This one's probably one of my favorites that I've taken. haha :)

Go check out the blog here:



I've also discovered one at "Shutter Happy." (Love the name. :)
Theme: Everything
My entry:


Now don't just sit there... take a look at her contest!



Happy shooting. :)
(That could either come across as funny, or seriously demented-sounding...)

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, and thanks for linking up! I love the way you edited that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos! Love the last one. :)
    Thanks for entering!

    Have a lovely day, xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys!
    And thanks for starting up all these fun contests!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! What a great shot--perfectly candid: little boy + snake = love. ;)

    Thanks for joining us, friend! <3

    -lucia @ lucia, etc.

    www.one-beloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, thanks Lucia! :D

    ReplyDelete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!