Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let It Snow!

Right now, my world is being invaded by white, feathery crystals falling from the sky.



SNOW!!!!!!

I feel like I'm living inside a snow globe, watching it float and swirl to the ground, accumulating into pillows of cold, icy happiness. XD

I live in Oregon. We never get snow. :P Normally it's a whole lotta this:

(Photo not mine...)

But today, we're finally getting our share of this:




There isn't a ton on the ground now, but it's building fast! It's really coming down! I can't stop looking out the window in childlike wonder as our little neighborhood is slowly overcome by white.

Earlier the little kids went outside to play in it.




...And we happened to find a vicious, rabid-looking polar bear. :O

We're lucky to have survived.


There isn't enough for a snowman yet, but by the end of the day I think we'll have a few new residents living in our front yard. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!




1 comment:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!