Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things That Annoy Me


Yeah, well, since I'm in that kind of mood this week (the kind of mood that makes you want to rant about all the things you can't stand!), I thought I'd inform you about all the things that annoy me most, if you care to listen.

Maybe when I'm in a better mood, I'll follow this up with a post on the things I like the most, but for now... RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

People Who Brag. I think it's great that you get perfect grades, are skilled in every form of art there is, have met about 5 celebrities, have gone to several different countries and have your own ministry before the age of 12... but please, try not to brag about your accomplishments. It just makes us common-folk feel inadequate. :P

Online Role Play Games/Simulators (Second Life/Sims, mostly...) Why build a fake life on the internet when you could do the same kinds of things in REAL life? No offense to people who are into them, I just don't see the point.

When people close their clothes into dresser drawers. It just looks messy. :P

Stepping in a puddle of water while wearing socks. For some reason, we always have stray water puddles in the kitchen. I'm really not sure where they come from... they're like crop circles of the suburban household. They just... appear. And when you find them, well, it's too late.

Fingernails on a chalkboard. Ok, that's a given. Can you imagine anybody actually liking that sound? I guess the same goes for just about any other annoying, high-pitched sound: screaming, whining, dogs barking...

Dogs. Speaking of dogs... Sorry guys, I'm just not really a dog person. Well, I'm not a dog person in the sense that I wouldn't want to own another dog. I'm cool with other people's dogs, as long as they're not mine. haha They're just so... obnoxious. Obnoxious and needy. Obnoxious, needy, and loud. :P

Broccoli. Just look at it. It thinks it's so cute, looking like a little tree... it makes me sick.

Judgmental People. This one actually annoys me so much, I might make it its own blog post. :P lol But yeah. People who like to rebuild you with their own assumptions until they become justified enough to hate you. Ugh, me no likey. :P

Internet Speak. Sorry guys, it just doesn't make you look as intelligent as you really are. How much harder is it to spell out "You" instead of "U"? no 1 can take u srsly wen u write lyk dis. Just use correct english. Also... "You're" and "Your" have different meanings, as well as "There," "Their," and "They're." ;)

Dentists. "This won't hurt a bit." Liars!

When people try to correct everything you say. Sometimes, people, it's ok to let things go.

Bad movies. Those movies that make you continue watching them for the fleeting hope that it will get better, but to no avail. Thanks a lot, terrible movies, for wasting too many hours of my life!

Mustard water. You just want some mustard on your hotdog, but there's always that disgusting watery stuff that has to come out first.

*Sigh* Ok, feeling better now. Congratulations if you've made it to the end of my rant! :D

Photo credit: Annoyed Dude

4 comments:

  1. If you want to understand the whole virtual life thing, one of the reasons to like them is that you can build a neighborhood in minutes in Sims.
    And in minecraft you can get a diamond sword in an hour, so that's pretty awesome. Especially if you want to travel through the underworld for a bit. :]
    And you can make cool castles.

    But yeah, I totally hate judgmental people who think they can just decide not to like someone, they are so stupid. :P

    As far as understanding pathetic grammar, you'll like Allie Brosh at http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess... :P hahaha

      OMGOSH.... I'm cracking up. I love it!

      Delete
  2. *pats your back *
    There there. Let it all out, there you go.
    Happier? Good. Me too. :p :)
    ~Anna P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *sobs momentarily, then sighs* ok... feeling better. lol Thanks Anna. XD

      Delete

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the feedback!